The Disappointment in My Midterm Grade


disappointed-bongo.jpg 

           I am not where I imagined to be. I was disappointed in my midterm grade. I expected better from myself and I want and AM going to do better. I'm going to try to change some of my habits because I notice that it's not helping me. I never failed before and I'm not going to start failing now. 
        I decided that I'm going to start speaking up if I can't figure something out instead of trying to figure it out on my own. I'm also going to start working more on my time management skills. I know it's a little far into the semester and it might be a little late but it's hard for me when their is always something that happens that kind of throws me off track. But that I am aware that's not an excuse either.
        I am going to get involved into a study group which I already have a study partner and I'm not only referring it to my INQ course but I'm also referring it to my other courses. I know that in this generation education and the workforce has been becoming a competition and I am going to start Stepping Up My Game, to become more successful. In this process I'm going to start studying more at the library where I have less distractions. I'm going to review my work right after my classes and I'm going to stop procrastinating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Information on How Things Just Keep Electrifying or Needs To Want To Learn More.

As A College Student...