Outside of my shell

turtle_out_of_shell.gif
    Before I, Channise Xiomara Ortega was too shy to get involved into a large group of people unless I was motivated by my friends. I was always known for being bold and doing stuff independently but joining something I wasn't really sure of was not me. I also wasn't the person to speak up in a crowd of people because I have stage fright and when I'm on the spotlight I tend to freeze up and stutter.
   But lately for the last couple of weeks I have been attending and getting involved into many different activities.
    I attended this first meeting for OLAS and enjoyed the meeting. The meeting had introduced me to my close friend Edson Teixeira and Kaira. We participate a lot on many activities that OLAS has been active on. 
    We have volunteer and helped out a stage crew prepare before their big act. I also have participated on helping set up for the huge ball dance "Noche De Gala" that raised money for scholarships for students in need.
    I'm also becoming active on the Heritage Ball and helping make some important decisions regarding the Big Dance.

Comments