5 Things That Describe Me =)

ADVENTUROUS: I love to explore and as soon as I get enough money I would love to travel all over the world. I always had promised myself that before I leave this life I would travel all over the world and explore what life has to offer. Traveling the world and leaving the house is part of getting to experience and enjoy life. And even though many people really don't believe in taking risks, I believe that taking risks is part of making mistakes and learning what are some of the things that you could take a chance at risking and what can't you really take a chance at risking. I also believe that seeing what life has to offer will expand my intellectual and also give me a more open perspective on life.
SPONTANIOUS =D: People will never know what I would do or say next. Sometimes I become very random especially when I'm bored. Most of the time I'm mostly just saying what I'm thinking or feeling. Just like a monkey you will never know what's going to happen next; Just like life.
CREATIVE: I'm always writing poems, or sometimes drawing or just trying something new. I'm a person that love to do multiple things. When I think of something I always try to look at things with many different types of perspectives. Giving me a lot of different views and new ideas.

BOLD: If I have something to say, I would say it. I would stand up for what I believe for but still respecting others beliefs as well. I would walk around with my chin in the air because nobody should be walking around with their head down. No matter what happens in life people should still walk around with their head up high showing everybody that they are strong and nothing is going to bring them down. And that's something I truly believe in.
I consider myself very strong because no matter what comes along my way in life, no matter how hard it is; I WILL NEVER GIVE UP. Because I'm a fighter and a survivor. If I made it this far then I could make it even farther.

Comments