The Club Fair

Safari assignment #9:

The Hispanic Heritage club
I was interested in this club because ever since I left Puerto Rico I never was ever to find any Hispanic friends that I really liked. I'm looking forward learning how other people's culture differ from mines. I'm also excited to the upcoming events and hope that it would be fun. What also motivated me to sign up for the club was my best friend and also my roommate Amanda. We always around each other so she suggested that we should sign up for different types of clubs and that was one of them.

Paint ball club ever since I been going to SCSU I've heard about to paint ball club and been anxious to join also with my friend Renee. And when we went to the club Fair that was the first thing I signed up for. So I'm hoping that it would be a lot of fun especially since I'm joining with my other friend. I always wanted to try to paint ball but I never really got the chance. I hope that this time I really do get a chance to experience the things that I was always interested in but never got a chance to try it.

Comments