Blogs that capture my interests =)

Private Eye Reading: The Top 50 Detective Blogs
    One of my interest even when I was little was being a Dective. I was always interested and into figuring out what the clues are and always looking forward seeing people that create more abomination go to jail. This article contained about the experience of LAPD's doesn't really include that much detective work but it includes a lot of action and it always interested me because I could only imagine being in that situation. Not knowing what would happen next would keep my adrenaline pumping and keep my senses active. Which at some points could increase my confidence because I know I could do something that a lot of people aren't really able to do which is one of my dreams and something I would be able to accomplish one day. This blog had first caught my attention because of its title. And it kept me interested cause I kept imagining what would I do if I was in there situation. And knowing that they are able to write about their experiences is also known that the writer had a lot of courages and strength and found its own way to handle the situation.

Tandem sky diving at Southern Comfort Skydiving comes with two different options
I'm interested in sky diving because that's something that I want to do when I'm like 70 years old. To remind my self that I could do anything that I want to do and just to remind my self the thrill of living life. Even if that might give me a chance of risking a heart attack but I know that I would have fun because that is something that would give me a lot of adrenaline rush. At first what attracted me to this blog was the color and also the picture. The picture looked mysterious and it also looked as if he was scared but ready. A picture that captures the emotion of the situation is beautiful to me because it has way more meaning than just being a picture.

Comments