#5. Safari Assignment

            FLAG FOOTBALL
        The bleachers were wet and cold so people who attended this flag football had to stand. The wind was blowing so hard and it was freezing. One minute I was so glad that I was getting out of my room next minute I knew, I was wishing I was in bed. It was so freezing and then it started drizzling at some point. The rain felt as if it was smacking me in the face, prickling my face. It reminded me when I had played 'Powder Puff''
the temperature was cold and the only thing that kept me warm was the adrenaline that ran through my body. Powder Puff was a game where all the seniors would play Flag Football against another school. Which was taken very seriously. But it was fun and we were very successful in winning the game. I'm proud to say that. But other than reminiscing on my flag football game I had also met some new people which were very ''interesting''. They were very funny and really random. But I'm still glad I was able to meet them. And learn from their mistakes. The game had ended at 14-8. I was rooting more for the black and white team. And they made me really proud by winning =).

   The players had worked really hard. They showed motivation and persistent. They didn't quit and they never gave up they just kept pushing til the end.

Comments