Even though everybody is an "A" for Awesome These are the people who should deserve an "A" =)

    
      I believe that Tina’s blog could be an “A” because she shows a lot of creativity and shows a lot of imagery in her blog. Like when she was describing how she wanted to be in Best Buddies she looked and posted up a picture that represented Best Buddies. She also had opened up herself to her blog that way us readers could understand her more clearly.
      Nicole's blog should also receive an "A" because it seems like she put a lot of hard work into it. It also seems like she wrote a lot of interesting things and it shows imagery. The one thing that really interested me about her blog was all the different blends of color. It kind of kept me interested other than what she had to say.
      Also believe that Kyre's Blog also deserves an "A" because I think that his blog was interesting considering that I do know a lot of commuters and I also was interested in his video even though my computer wouldn't let me watch it =/ but I was interested in watching it. I feel like you can also tell that he put a lot of work into his blog and didn't just do it in like 5 minutes.
      But most importantly they all deserve an "A" because they are Awesome =)

Comments