As A College Student...

College is like a community which is constantly making an effort to expand someone's knowledge not only in the classroom but also as an individual. Teaching us how to become independent and responsible of our own actions, and preparing students to further themselves in the real world
Being a college student mean to me academically that my knowledge would be expanded preping me for a better work force. Socially, I feel as if it's going to improve my social skills learning on how to approach different individuals. And also expanding my network of people. Personally college means to me for a place to get away and make myself become a better person.
I expect my classes to be a little challenging but not too challenging where I don't get to understand the work. Some of my concerns is not being able to understand the work leaving me confused and not being able to accomplishmy work. Another concern not towards my classes but about my financial needs. I'm worried that because of the not so great position I am in it would become a conflict in my education. And personally if I'm going to be into dept I would rather have a degree than nothing at all.
As far as college experience go I feel as if it could both be good and bad. Well more like a tough environment. I'm going to be competing against many other students also trying to make my self known. It's also no togoing to be easy which could probably cause a lot of stressors but since I know that I'm strong and their is nothing in this would that I can't handle, I know that I'm going to make it out ALIVE! =)

Comments