Time management

 Observing how I spend my quality time I noticed the I never do the same thing everyday. I always find myself doing somthing different. Sometimes I do H/W right after class or sometimes I would go to sleep do H/W, eat and then go back to sleep, or the other way around.
      I'm the type of person that really doesn't like to rush doing anything. When I rush I just forget too many things and end up finding my self lost. So, I make plans ahead of time. I spend the minimum on h/w an 1 hr and 30 min. for each H/W. Since I've been observing my actions more than usual I noticed that I could be easily distracted. I could be doing homework, a friend would knock on the door and I'll attempt to do my homework but it wouldn't go as smoothly with people around. I spend most of my time on INQ and ANT homework because thouse are the courses I have that really deals with computers, so I really take a while sometimes.
     I definately need to keep working on my time management on doing homework and studying. I plan to just stop procasinating and do my homework and study right after class, before I do anything else.

Comments