What scares me more: Regarding The Articles; For Debt & Stress

    Reading these blogs I realized how much it scares me to even continue my education. My biggest fear about attending college was being in debt. I hated the thought of having money and not being able to keep money in your pocket or in your bank account because you need to keep up with the payments. I'm a person that thinks about the future and it scares me to even think about the possibility of not being able to find a job and being stuck working at Burger King or at a fast restaurant not being able to keep up with all the payments.
StudentDebt.gif
      Which also was one of my stressors. I was very intrested in the article about stress becuase I didn't really know how much stress could really affect the body like that. I especially didn't know that it could cause back pains. And I know me and my friends have been getting a lot of backpains and headaches lately. The articles made me feel a little feel better too knowing that I'm not the only one thinking or stressing about the same thing. I also thought that these articles were very useful in many ways cause I feel more informed on important information that could help me on how I could just destress sometimes.
stressed.jpg

Comments