Learning Rx


visual-vs-auditory-learning.gif
In the article At Learning Rx I thought it was interesting how the way you learn things is developed even when you are a baby. I wonder what really affects your ability to develop how people learn things? I also thought that it was interesting because it also made me realize that I'm more of a Visual and Kinesthetic Learner.
Visual Learner: 
Visual learners learn best by looking at graphics, watching a demonstration, or reading. For them, it’s easy to look at charts and graphs, but they may have difficulty focusing while listening to an explanation. 
Kinesthetic Learner:
Kinesthetic learners process information best through a “hands-on” experience. Actually doing an activity can be the easiest way for them to learn. Sitting still while studying may be difficult, but writing things down makes it easier to understand.
It also left me curious to know how are people able to train themselves to learn the other ways of learning. I had made an effort to try to learn other ways of learning but it left me confused and lost half of the time so I lost motivation and stopped trying because I thought it was affecting my performance in class. 
I wish I had read an article like this earlier because I didn't really know the best way for me to learn. When I read this article it made me realize how fast I get things when I do things hands on or when I watch somebody do something rather than trying to imagine it. 
   
 
I wasn't aware that they were various types of intelligence. 


I also thought it was interesting that when you get an injury to the brain you could


loose he/she special talent or ability. I also thought that it was quiet interesting to figure out 


that somebody could have more than one special ability being even more intelligent. I 


wonder if that also affects a person's IQ?







Comments