On campus I feel like life is completely different. The stressors I would have at home I won't have on campus. Even though I would miss my family a lot, I feel as if I was home I would probably have more things to worry about. Living on campus helps me a little on focusing on me a little more. Students that live on campus are most distracted by many things that surround the campus but it gives us students a good practice on how to manage our time skills and balance out our responsibilities. I also feel like all of these help us prepare for the future. In helping us manage so many responsibilities.
        Even though living on campus is different and could be beneficial unfortunately it has different affects on other students. Some students see it as an opportunity to party and just have a good time with their friends. Which could lead them into breaking night and not attending or slacking in their courses. Many students that have tha perspective fail out of college and it would become difficult for them to get back on track.
          Many people can't afford to live on campus because of financial issues and even with financial aid sometimes it still isn't enough. People just don't have time either to afford a job to contain the money that they need that way they could live on campus because of family issues or because its difficult regarding with the transportation. I had a difficult time being able to get residence life. My mother and father both had to hustle the money that I needed even asking for extra money from Southern. But eventually I was able to strive for the money that I needed to be able to stay in school which I don't regret. But I may have these problems but I know that other students might have worse. Which is sad, their should be programs that should help out students that have difficult situations.

Comments

Post a Comment