Video Proposal

            For my video proposal I was thinking about making it on Distractions. How so many people get distracted and how hard it is to balance everything out. Between your friends, family issues and partying/ having the fun that sometimes you need. Some kids don't know how to balance it out or don't know how to deal with difficult problems with issues with their families. Some kids isolate, miss their classes, or become party animals. But yet they are many kids that plan to just keep their mind in only school. Those are the kids that specifically could really stay on task and aren't as easily distracted. Then they are kids how are so easily distracted and would usually take them a few hours to accomplish on the work that needs to be completed. I'm planning to show or interview some students that have to deal with this criteria. And this time I'm making sure that my video is live and published (for teacher)!!
          Also in my video I hope that I could propose to many students out there the different ways to handle things. And hopefully be able to show people the different aspects on dealing with a situation or being who you are but changing it a little. Hopefully students can learn from my mistakes and use them for their own privalege and use them. 
 

Comments