(= Let's help change the world =)

        One thing I found quiet interesting is that kidness has a domino affect. Which means that you could do something nice to somebody and later on in the day that person could help out somebody else and it just trends along. I learned this while I was passing through a club's table early in the morning asking people if they wanted to make them and their friend a stress ball. I was so interested because I didn't really notice that. How many people in life just don't think twice on how sometimes kindness could reflect on somebody's whole day. The thought of just being nice could help the society become a better place, creating more peace and more support on campus from our peers. 
       Then one day I had received a phone call, it was my best friend and she was telling me how she had dropped her books all over the floor in the train station. Then this kind stranger stops by and helps her with her books. Later on in the day somebody drops their stuff all over the floor and my friend ends up stopping and helped the woman collect her stuff. Which is surprising cause my friend is the type of woman that would feel bad but keeps on going on with her life. But since she helping that woman she felt like a better person and since she felt good about her self she had a good day.
        I hope that when I do something kind it could reflect on somebodies day like it did to my friend.

rak3.jpg

Comments