The Brains mysterious ways!


brain.jpg

            I think that this is interesting because I was always interested in what side is more dominant in the brain but now I know that everybody had their own specific side that is more dominant. The brain just keep working in it's mysterious ways. I wonder how some people got more dominant on using a certain part of their brain. Does the way they are raised or taught affects it? 
            I don't know what side I specifically use more.Mostly because I feel like I use both sides.
I seem to fit into both Linear VS. Hollistic Processing because I can't really process my lecture hall unless I read the chapter first before a lecture hall because I have to see the bigger picture first and then deal with learning little parts of it. 
 And I laso fit into Sequential VS. Random Processing becuase I usually have to make a list of my assignments and planneer to keep on task and on schedule. I can't really do any random assignments or not write my assignments down because then I forget about them and then feel unorganized and it would be hard to get back on track. 
        I also was fascinated to find out that art could really have a huge impact on the way we learn. I knew that art impacted me by teaching me how to stay determined and never give up and also taught me how to view things in different perspectives. I also felt as if art gave me a chance to look at things with different perspective and have a different view on one object. Almost as if art taught me how to put my self in somebody elses shoes. I also was really fascinated to find out that people that are really impacted by music is related to art, because it teaches them how to build rythm. 

Comments