Blast From the Past

Originally this blogger was created as an obligation from one out of many amazing professors at Southern University to help put ourselves out there (excruciating by the way). 

But in many ways I'm thanking that professor. Help me get out of my comfort zone. 

Ever read your old messages or start looking at old pictures. You realize, how much you've grown. How much shit you've been through and how much you have accomplished. 

If your like me, then I hope you had a thought like, "What in the world was I thinking?" or my personal favorite, "How fucking weird am I?!"

I have grown to realize that you are your own amusement, and Thank God (if you believe in him or her whatever your preference might be) for that. 

I forgot how much I used to love to write. 

Tell me what was your Blast from the past.

Comments